Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Getting Lost!

So we made our annual trip out to the Lacombe Corn Maze on Friday.  We were there for a birthday party and as always the kids had a fantastic time.  Each year they add more things to it and it keeps getting better, the only problem is that we never seem to have enough time to do it all.IMG_4464

Look at Adam’s pink cheeks, it was a hot day and they played hard!IMG_4465

There was a Corn shooter, 2 shots for $1 or a Pumpkin Blaster 1 shot for $1.  Adam tried the corn shooter and hit the bus 1 out of 2 shots and Isla, she tried the Pumpkin Blaster.  Look at her delighted smile, she makes me laugh, who would have thought that a beautiful little girl like this would shoot that big cannon behind her?

   IMG_4470 IMG_4471 

Look at how they have grown!

IMG_0863

IMG_4472

As always it gets cold in the evening but I forgot to bring sweatshirts, Isla is wearing her dad’s golf jacket that was left in the van.  It just seemed so hot in the afternoon that it would still be nice by the time we went home.  Boy was I wrong! 

IMG_4473 IMG_4474

Aren’t these two handsome?

Thought you would all enjoy this little video.  There was only the kids and I on there so I felt like I could go and jump without hurting any one, Ed even came and jumped!  Try not to laugh too hard, I couldn’t stop laughing when I was jumping, you really get some good height, and it was a bit scary.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh... they were little pumpkins in '07! Such a fun, cute family! The jumper - you crack me up :)

    ReplyDelete