Sunday, August 8, 2010

Discovery Canyon

This was a great day!  We went for the afternoon down to Discover Canyon and it was fun place for the kids.  I went with a friend of mine and her kids.  I have been avoiding taking the kids there myself as I am a bit neurotic, I was afraid that something might happen to them.  They go down this man made creek on tubes and it seemed a bit scary to me. But they did fantastic, Isla was great and Adam was on cloud nine.

IMG_4366

Here are Isla and Ryan.

IMG_4364

Adam and Hudson.  Hudson felt like me, it was a bit too much for him and he was quite content to play in the sand and muck. 

IMG_4352

Isla was a bit frustrated when she would get stuck in one of the eddies but once she got the hang of it she loved it too.

IMG_4362

And this one was in his element, he had a great time, can you tell by this face?

IMG_4359  

I love this picture, I just happened to get Adam in the background.  Cool!

Here is a video of the fun!

1 comment:

  1. It's official. We were separated at birth. I was never any fun there... always the crazy lady running alongside. Looks like they had a blast (glad I wasn't there to ruin it for them!)

    ReplyDelete