Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Day of School

First it was Adam’s turn.  I took Isla to the sitters and then we got Adam all duded up and took him to his first day of Grade 2.

IMG_4491

 IMG_4497

So darn handsome!

IMG_4500

I did his supply shopping online so it was all waiting for him when we got to school  But remind me next year to go and get it before the first day of school so I can label!  Whew, I labelled a lot last night!  Does he seem small to you?  He looked little to me.

IMG_4503

A little wink and he was good to go.  I love that little face.

IMG_4506

And this one just seems so grown up?  How did this happen?

IMG_4508

I just couldn’t resist this coat.  I wish it came in my size.

IMG_4510

They kind of spelled her name wrong but they were getting it all fixed up for her when I went to pick her up.  She only went yesterday afternoon and they have staggered  entry so she does not go back until Tues.  She was ready to go again today.

IMG_4511

I really like this picture of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment