Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Friends

We had some company when we were out at Gull Lake, our friends came out to spend the day.  The kids started out with some Bocce Ball and then we were off to the beach.

IMG_4458 

I love this picture of the boys.  They caught fish and snails and were in their glory!

IMG_4454

Who knows why he felt the need to put the tube around his waist but he was having fun.

IMG_4459 IMG_4456

And the beach babe.

IMG_4460

I still didn’t get in the water, this time I did put my suit on though.  Somehow my friend and I just sat and visited the entire time.  That was nice.  We have finally gotten to the point that we can have a conversation from beginning to end, the toddler days are done, those days when you get back from a visit and you haven’t finished one thought.  You have questions that went unanswered and thoughts not expressed and the punch line not reached.  Whew, it feels good!

     IMG_4457

I love this picture, not only does he look handsome you get to see a little bit of his remaining front tooth.  The adult tooth keeps pushing it out, straight out, it isn’t even that wiggly it just keeps poking more and more out of his lip, we have been calling it his Nanny McPhee tooth.  I wonder if it will still be there for school pictures at the end of Sept?

No comments:

Post a Comment