Sunday, May 2, 2010

Busy

We have had a busy week!  The pictures have nothing to do with our week but I know that blog posts are always better with a picture or two!

See the small scar on Adam's forehead.  He and Ed were wrestling and fooling around and that mark was made with Ed's toe nail.  Ewwww, gross!  I know!  And Adam delights in telling anyone who mentions the cut how he got it.  Great!


We had the Penny Carnival fundraiser at Adam's school on Wed night.  A cake walk that Ed won some cupcakes that looked like they were iced by a 3 year old but they had gummy worms on them so Adam could not pass them up.  Oh well!  They had face painting, a fishing pond, lots of games of "skill" for candy and Isla got her nails painted.  Everyone had a great time, but it was too late a night for my kids.  Thursday was a long and tough day for both of them!

We moved offices this week too.  Ed and I moved lots of boxes, Ed definitely more than me but we both were very tired.  It is done now though and I love my new office, and the best part is that I am no longer in the storage closet and it feels awesome.  My new desk is not in yet but sometime this week hopefully.  I should have posted some before and after pictures but I am as practised at the whole blogging thing. 

I will post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment