Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother’s Day

I had such a great Mother’s Day!  I was spoiled with lots of hand made treasures from my kids.  Breakfast in bed and I got to watch a lot of Coronation Street, have a bath and then I had to get to work.  We had my family over to my house for supper, everyone chipped in so it wasn’t too much work but we still had to sparkle up the house!

But before everyone came back here we went over to my mom and dad’s place where my sister held a tutorial about how to make Salad Rolls.  They may not have been the tightest rolls and some may have been missing a few ingredients but they were awesome!  I think we did a great job.  Sorry no pictures, just have not got the hang of remembering the camera all the time!

Here is a montage of the boys playing, celebrating hockey!

We ate like kings!  We received a huge salmon as a gift last year and it has been in my freezer all winter.  Everytime I need to something from my freezer I would have to pull out the fish and by spring time, I was cursing it!  We all ate too much and was awesome!

Here are all our lovely faces, except mine.  Don’t know how it happened but I didn’t get my picture taken?!?

I hope you all had a great day too!

1 comment: