Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Contract work

I picked up some contract work this past week.

Let me back up so you get the whole story.  Our friend Emma, who is Adam's age, told her mom that the Ace of Cakes made cakes that were almost as good as Chandra's.  Emma has been at all of the kid birthday parties that we have had for the kids and if I do say so myself, I have made some pretty cool cakes.  Now I have said before and I will say it again, they are not perfect but they were made with love.  Here is a sample.

IMG_1235

Picture 254 IMG_1520 IMG_2622 

IMG_3572

So when Emma’s mom called to see if I would do some contract work, I was a bit confused.  It soon became clear, she wanted to me to do a birthday cake for her.  I was tickled pink!  Here is what I came up with.  Again, made with love not talent!

IMG_3856

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Martha! They are so cute! You're awesome! See, the mixer didn't make you a diva - you needed it for work!

    ReplyDelete