Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Winter in May?

Isla and I had such big plans for today.  Music in Sylvan Lake,  Costco, Once Upon a Child and Petland but this is what we woke up to!

IMG_3773

It is blowing so much out there that it is a white out conditions on the highway.  Maybe we will try this afternoon to get some of our errands done.

On the weekend Ed got himself a new rain suit and today he got to wear the coat.  He was excited until he went outside and realized that the snow was coming sideways and the coat was really not going to cut it.  It will feel like a long walk from his car to the office. 

Have I also mentioned that our new office does not have the plumbing finished yet?  Yes we are using a portapottie in the parking lot.  I am so glad that it is Tuesday and Isla and I are at home.  I wouldn’t want to have to go out in this to go to the bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment