Thursday, January 14, 2010

My phone

It looks like I have lost my phone. It has been AWOL since Sunday and things are not looking good. How frustrating as I have lots of info stored in there. So I apologize if anyone has texted me and I have not gotten back to them!

Other news in our world is that I have volunteered at Adam's school to help with the Valentine's Day Family Dance. We are doing a fundraiser at his school to build a climbing wall in the gym. Just a small committee, which is good and they are all really nice people so that should make it fun. My job is the donation table so I get to do 50/50 tickets, a raffle and hopefully make lots of money!

This weekend we are on our way to Didsbury to a hockey tournament. This is our second one, and we are all really looking forward to it because we had a great time when we went to the one in Eckville in November. Last Saturday we were a part of a bottle drive in our neighbourhood as a fundraiser for our tournaments and extra ice times etc. It was extremely successful! We do not know what the final count is as we are waiting to hear but it should be good. Everyone was joking that if we made enough money our next tournament could be in DisneyLand!

Ed is really enjoying coaching! The kids are all really great and have such great personalities. He tells me about how many times in a game they want to have a chat about whatever is going on in their lives. He says it is sometimes hard to watch the game with all of the "Coach, Coach" going on!

Adam is yet to score his first goal. We are hopeful that it will come soon as we are hoping that this will light a fire under him! He is so much his father's son, he skates really well when he is not in a game but in a game, not so much. We were at the outdoor rink on Sunday and he was flying around there! We played a game where he had to try and catch me, he did.........easily!

I registered Isla for kindergarten yesterday, can you believe it, my baby will be in kindergaten in the fall. I am really excited for her! She continues to do really well with her Pre-K program, the class has started a home reader program and she is "reading" her books everyday. She has also started sight words and the little turkey is doing really well with all of those too.

Life and times, always something going on around here! So if any of you find my phone can you let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

Chandra

No comments:

Post a Comment