Monday, January 18, 2010

He Scored!





I am excited to announce that Adam scored his first goal! He was in a tournament in Didsbury this weekend and in the first game he scored! Yippee!!!! After he scored and was skating back to the centre for the next face off Ed said he had the saddest look on his face. Ed was so excited and asked him what was wrong. When he scored it went off of one of the opposition players and Adam thought that he didn't get credit for the goal! Poor guy, when his name was announced the smile came out!
The worst part is that I missed it. I know we have been waiting and hoping and I wasn't even there for this big moment. My heart hurts a little but I can't be everywhere I guess. I was with Isla at her dance class. I hope number two goal doesn't take as long.

Here is a bit of a video of him out on the ice.



And just because I don't want leave her out here is Isla. After a blue slurpee at the rink. I think maybe the sugar has kicked in!!!!


And here Adam with his cousin Kelsey. Ed's sister Michelle and Kelsey came up from Calgary to watch our big hockey player. It was great to see them and get caught up, it feels like a long time.

I sent both of my boys for a haircut tonight, look at that mop!





No comments:

Post a Comment