Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Try

As I start a new year I thought that I might try the creative outlet of a blog. This past year has been one of big changes for me as I move from a career that at times was all consuming, leaving little for my family, to one that is at a much slower pace. I am very fortunate to have such a supportive husband that has given me an opportunity to take a step back from my job and a take on a much more active role in my home. I know it sounds weird as it is not like I haven't been here but I am now here much more consciously! It has been a big gift!

Some people might know that I am an avid blog reader especially those that include recipes. I love to try out new things and test them on my family. Sometimes this is a success and sometimes not so much. So I thought that I might give some reviews of my attempts and post links to them.

I am starting this blog for me. I am starting this blog to share our lives with you. I hope you enjoy this peek in to our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment