Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Plague!

I think that we have rounded the corner but we have been hit by a nasty bug that first took Adam out with an ear infection. Then it was Isla's turn with and ear and eye infection and then I was out for the count with strep throat. Whew, lets just say I am feeling the best today that I have felt since Wed, although my eye is now giving me some trouble. I am really hoping that tomorrow morning will get us all to school and work! I hope you are all well out there.

Chandra

PS. I have made some changes so that you should be able to comment without signing in or anything. Just in case there is someone out there that reads my ramblings.

1 comment:

  1. I read! I saw you stopped by earlier and wanted to repay the visit. I am sorry to hear your household has been hit with the bug that's going around-- we have it where I live too; SIX of my coworkers called in sick today, and another two left early!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete