Sunday, December 19, 2010

Joy Box

It has been too long, so I will try and catch up.

A couple of weeks ago Isla got to bring the Joy Box home from kindergarten.  It is full of stories, a Nativity scene to set up, and advent wreath and candles and a special treat from the family that had the box before us.  We had so much fun looking inside, eating chocolate cookies and lighting the advent candles.

She was so excited for it to be her turn. She counted the days.  Oh to be 5 again.

 

IMG_4782IMG_4783IMG_4784

The day was also the day that her dad got to be parent helper in her class room.  That was also a really big deal!  Such a big deal that she wanted to do a Thank You Card for him.  Can you believe it?!?  I am at the school as much as I can be, I do the driving, dance, music etc, etc.  And she wants to do a Thank you card for her dad?!?  I have to say that my feelings were hurt.  I think that she does appreciate the things I do but this was a bit of a blow.  I think that I am getting over it but I do feel a bit taken for granted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment