Sunday, November 28, 2010

Seton Stars

Every month at our school they give out awards to the children that best exemplify the virtue of that month.  This month’s virtue was Wisdom and both of my kids were chosen.  Ask us how proud we were!

\IMG_4765

Isla didn’t know that she was getting the award but she thought that she probably was.  She asked me if she was going to get one and I got this stupid grin on my face.  I am not so good at keeping secrets like this, I get too excited.  You may want to play poker with me though, I think that I could be an easy mark!

IMG_4767

Then it was Adam’s turn.  The school was dressed up today for career day.  Adam would like to be a police man when he grows up so we dressed him up the best we could.

 

IMG_4774

I love these two!  So proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment