Monday, November 22, 2010

First Reconcilitation

We started out Saturday morning with a hockey game and then we went to church for Adam’s First Reconciliation.  He was very nervous but the priest that he went to talk to was Father Adam so that made it a bit easier. 

 

 IMG_4754

He is getting so grown up.  I bought that sweater last year but thought it was plenty big enough.  We just put his clothes in his hockey bag and he changed quickly after hockey to get to the church on time.  Ooops, the arms a looking a little short.  I gave them a really good pull when we were waiting our turn which helped a little.  The boy has taken a growth spurt and I am off this morning to get some pants for him.

 

IMG_4755

Look at this mini-me picture.  I didn’t dress them but I did buy both sweaters last year.  I guess I was going through a stripe phase.

IMG_4756

And this is what you do if you are the little sisters!

IMG_4757

No comments:

Post a Comment