Thursday, November 4, 2010

10 years!

Wedding

We made it 10 years of wedded bliss!  In our wedding vows we promised to love each other today, tomorrow and forever.  And since that day we have signed all of our cards whether it is birthday or anniversary to each other“Today, Tomorrow and Forever”.  And today more than ever I want to say “Today, Tomorrow and Forever I choose you!”

We are off to Canmore for a couple of nights just the two of us.  We are really looking forward to it!  Mom and Dad are going to look after the kids for us, please say a little prayer for all of us that everything goes well.  As much as I am looking forward to going away with my husband I am still feeling some anxiety about leaving the kids. 

I am a catastrophiser, what not really a word, well let me give you a definition.  It is a person that takes an ordinary situation and imagines it in to the worst possible event.  An example, Ed is late getting home, well in my mind he has been in some terrible accident and I am a widow and I have to raise my children alone and right about that time he walks in the door complaining about traffic.  So you can just imagine what I am doing with being away from the kids for a couple of days.  I just need to breath!

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment