Sunday, November 28, 2010

Festival Dancer!

 

Look at my girl!  She only started at the middle of September and I think that she is doing fantastic!  The ones without the teddy bears have been doing it for a couple of years and the teddy bear kids are new this year.  I think they totally stole the show!

Isla at Festival of Trees

We stayed for a bit afterward to have a look at the Festival of Trees.  It was fun but a bit abbreviated this year as we had to go to supper to see my aunt and uncle and my parents and then we hockey tickets that night.  We did the important things:

  1. Isla and Adam shop for us each year in the Santa Shoppe.  We give them some money and there are elves to help them shop and they come out with their gift for us all wrapped up.  A highlight of my Christmas each year!
  2. While the kids shopped I entered the raffles.  Every year I try to win a wreath or mini tree but no luck!
  3. Icing cookies, this year we didn’t do our own, I sent Ed to ice them so we could eat them today.  They are awesome ginger bread men that you ice and then dip them in sprinkles.  I look forward to them each year.
  4. Isla loves the craft corral, a bunch of crafts to make, she is in her glory!
  5. Spin the wheel, they get the prize that the wheel lands on
  6. We took a quick glance at the trees and then we were off.
IMG_4778

This is the beginning of the Christmas season to me!  I am totally ready to start decorating, shopping and wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment