Friday, September 10, 2010

Mommy Day

IMG_4517

Look at that little face!  We get to spend our Thursday mornings together.  I have arranged my schedule so that I can take Monday mornings so that Isla and I can do our music class together and then have our Thursday mornings to do whatever we want.  Our first one was a grocery shopping trip and she was not excited about that but hopefully we will not have to do that every time.

I have a deal with the kids that one of them has to come with me when I go grocery shopping.  I tell them that I need the company, just so that I can  have a little time with each of them by themselves.  I learn lots of things when it is just the two of us in the van or at the grocery store. 

She is having a wonderful time at school which is wonderful.  She even made a new friend which is even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment