Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter.  Lots of chocolate, check out our Easter egg hunting!

We went to church at 9:00am since the Easter egg hunt began at 7:00am.  Then home to get ready for the company.  We had my entire family for supper on Sunday night.  It was a ton of fun to see everyone and have a few good laughs.  We didn’t see the kids the entire day except to feed them.  I have to chase them down for some hugs and kisses!  Whatever they were doing involved rolling around in the grass which they brought in on their clothes and in their hair!  Too funny.  We also got out to fly the kites again and it was hilarious, the kids were all playing in the playground while my dad, my husband, my brother and my brother in law were the ones flying the kites.  I think that had a fabulous time being kids for a while!

It is my brother’s birthday today and then mine a bit later this week so we celebrated with cake and gifts as well.  My brother is a stinker!

IMG_3715

 

He wouldn’t let me blow out the candles!

IMG_3716

Ok, he left one for me to make my wish on!

No comments:

Post a Comment