Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Isla’s Pre-K graduation

IMG_4068

So proud of this little girl!  They put on a wonderful show of all the things that they learned this year.  Ed and I were there and my mom and dad came too.  I think that she felt really special.

IMG_4072

 

IMG_4073

IMG_4070

Here is Isla and her best friend!  What big changes in them on the last 10 months.  They will be in the same kindergarten class in the fall, look out St. Elizabeth Seton here they come!

Here is a little sample of her performance.

IMG_4074

And here are the proud parents!

 

IMG_4044

So here is Isla in the morning after I was done curling her hair.  She was not happy with me.  I touched the back of her arm with the curling iron and she was in pain and not a happy camper.  I felt awful!  But doesn’t her hair look nice.  Today we are going to get it cut, a few inches to make it a little cooler for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment