Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Adam

Look at where we started!  A little upside down baby, that was so anticipated, so wanted, so treasured, so loved.

000_0508

To this big boy!

Happy 7th BIrthday buddy!

I think that he had a fantastic day!  We started the morning very early!  Ed got up to go to the gym at 5:30am and no one went back to sleep after that.  When Ed got back we opened presents and he got just what he wanted.  It was awesome to be able to do that for him! 

Then I brought cupcakes to school and while I was there they sang him Happy Birthday.  He was just beaming! 

IMG_3971

We went out for supper to Las Palmeras with Grandma and Grandpa and then back to our house for cake.  It was so much fun and I think that he felt really special.  He has been having trouble blowing out his candles, he had to blow them out one by one, I hope that there wasn’t too much spit on the cake!  A great day, man I love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment