Friday, October 1, 2010

Handsome

I always call Ed my handsome husband, because, well because he is.  Except for here.

 IMG_4520

When we were on holidays in August he decided not to shave and he started to grow a goatee.  It was very prickly and neither the kids nor I were excited about kissing him.  That is usually when he shaves it off but we (I mean me) really wanted to see if it would get softer and easier to kiss.  It did, but about that time he decided it was too itchy and he needed to shave it off.

IMG_4522

To be funny he did it in stages.  I wish I had gotten a before picture!  Doesn’t he look like he just stepped out of the seventies!  And not in a good way………. at all.

To be even funnier he made the top picture our wallpaper on the computer at home, a bit scary really!

No comments:

Post a Comment