Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Highland in the Heather

DSC_0011

So I made it!  Isla and I both preformed  at the end of the year show for our Highland Dance School.

DSC_0013

My dad took these pictures before the big show.

DSC_0012

Yes, my mom and dad, Ed’s mom and dad, and my sister all came to watch Isla and I!

DSC_0020

It felt really good!  I had a fabulous time.

DSC_0028

Isla did too!  It amazes me how much she loves to be on stage, dancing.  I love it!

 

DSC_0024

But where was her mother?  Why didn’t she pull up her socks?

DSC_0034

Oh right, I was panicking about remember all of my steps.  That is a face of concentration!

DSC_0037

DSC_0035

3 comments:

  1. Woot woot! You did it! I absolutely LOVE that first picture of the 2 of you, and you should be SO proud of yourself.... cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! both of you! I know Isla loves dancing with her mom. What great memories!

    ps. Did you get a new email? All the messages I send you bounce back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley,

    I don't think I have an email for you either. Mine is chandraturgeon@gmail.com.

    Love to hear from you!

    Chandra

    ReplyDelete