Sunday, April 10, 2011

Forty

Yep, I did, I turned forty!  Can you believe it?  Actually I am feeling pretty good about my new number.  I had a party on Friday night, not huge but it was great!  I made lots of food and we had lots of funny people that made it a fun night!

The only crappy part (quite literally)was that Ed was sick, he has been on antibiotics since Tuesday for bronchitis and they have had an adverse reaction on his digestive system.  They got switched out on Thursday and finally today I would say he is feeling almost human.  He was a good sport and tried to have a good time on Friday but really paid for it on Sat.  Poor guy.

The kids were spirited away by my parents which meant that I was living free and easy.  That was so nice!

So now we are starting to pack, Ed and I are on our way to Mexico without my kids for a whole week.  Feeling nervous about going but also, so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment