Monday, March 14, 2011

Six

IMG_4988

I can not believe that my baby is six.  I am having such a hard time with it, six just seems so big!

Picture 026

Where did this baby go?

I think she had a great birthday yesterday.  We started off at the hockey rink but it did get better from there!  We went for a hot chocolate and treat with her BFF Marin and her mom which was lots of fun.  I think that they felt grown up! 

The two of us grabbed some sushi from the grocery store went home and waited for the boys to get back.  Then it was off to watch Rango at the movie theatre which was pretty good.

For supper we went to East Side Marios.  She was so cute, we got a ribbon that said “Birthday Girl” on it and she wore it in the afternoon.  (She couldn’t find it before we left for hockey)  When we got in to the restaurant she had to open her coat and play with the ribbon so that some one would notice it.  When the hostess noticed it and said Happy Birthday she just beamed!  (Apparently, her dad thinks that she takes after me, I am not sure where he came up with that idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment