Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sledding

We have nothing to do today!  Woo Hoo!  That hasn’t happened in a really long time.  Of course there is still music, reading to do.  Laundry and cooking and cleaning but nothing that has taken us out of the house.  What fun it is to not be in a rush today.

We did get out sledding for a while. 

IMG_4946

See the sled.  It goes fast and as Adam told me “I got major air mom!”  Now I saw it and he did get some “air” but I wouldn’t call it major.  I guess it is all in your perception.

IMG_4948

Adam’s sled is fun but heavy to pull back up the hill, Ed pulls it most times for the lucky little dude.  It was bumpy on the hill today and both of us were feeling the bumps, is that what happens when you get old?

IMG_4949

This is from the top of the hill, and you can see Ed and Adam, those snow hills on the left are from scraping the skating rink.  The kids at school call it Trash Mountain and they all love to play on it.  Adam gets to go on trash mountain on Tuesdays with all of the other grade two kids and that is always a day to look forward to.

IMG_4950

Look at the pink cheeks on this guy! 

IMG_4951

We came in for hot chocolate and muffins, and Ed and I had a decaf coffee and Bailey’s, what a treat!

 

I can’t help myself, here are a couple of pictures of the cats.

IMG_4944IMG_4945

They are so wonderful, we love them, I think that we got the best cats.  We are going to take them in for check ups at the vet on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment