Thursday, July 22, 2010

Everyone loves a parade!

The kids have been at camp at Sunnybrook farms this week.  They have been long days and they come home exhausted.  They seem to be having a good time but I think that the highlight has been the parade. 

Sunnybrook farms puts in an entry every year and the camp kids get to ride in the wagon.  They were supposed to dress western so we made a quick trip to Value Village and found some cute stuff for them.  The picture below was on the Red Deer Advocate’s  (our local paper) website.  Aren’t they cute!  Ed and I and my mom and dad all watched the parade so that we could see these smiling faces but we happened to be on the wrong side of the street so we could not see them very well and I didn’t get any good pictures.  So I was thrilled when I found this one!

This is the after picture!  The spent the day at Rotary Park and Kin Kanyon, eating hot dogs and playing in all the parks.  They walked back to Sunnybrook farms, quite a long ways for little legs.  They had a great time!

IMG_4277

They got gatorade.  Can you see the moustaches?

No comments:

Post a Comment